A History of Excellence
Our conventional paint operation began more than 20 years ago as a core team of people at a company called Apricot Coating Systems joined the Sunview Patio Doors operation. Many on that team are still with Vision Coatings today, and the experience and knowledge gained during that time have made us one of the industry's best vinyl finishing operations. Even with this long tradition of producing high quality and durable finish products, we continually strive to improve!
One of our main competitive advantages is the ability to handle larger, custom, or otherwise non-standard requests for our clients. We also offer a near-infinite range of colour options through our conventional paint services. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider choosing Vision Coatings:
- 2,000 sq. ft. custom enclosed spray booth - one of the largest in North America.
- High-tech dedicated inflow and outflow ventilation systems ensure a clean and sanitary painting environment.
- Entire stock of water-based paints that are more environmentally friendly than traditional solvent-based paints.
- Experienced team of paint specialists with more than 100 years of collective experience in the fenestration industry.
- Advanced spectrophotometry technology ensures consistent colour accuracy across all hand-painted jobs.
- High-capacity production with an estimated output of 500,000 linear feet per month.