Who We Are
Vision Coatings Limited is the newest member of the Vision Group of Companies. We provide advanced coating and finishing services for extrusion companies, window fabricators, and others in the fenestration industry. We offer a wide selection of colour choices and highly-durable finishing options, and can handle high-volume production orders. Operating out of a brand new 50,000 sq. ft. facility in the Greater Toronto Area, we can accommodate virtually any size job.
What We Offer
Our patented UV ToughCoat system is AAMA 615 certified - the highest level of certification possible for coating performance. We are one of only three companies across Canada to have acquired this level of coating and finishing certification.
Our team is made up of specialists with years of experience in coating and finishing for the fenestration industry. We pride ourselves on being experts in our trade, and we're eager to deliver the best possible service to you.
Our brand new 50,000 sq. ft. facility can accommodate jobs of all sizes. Between our automated UV ToughCoat system and our 2,000 sq. ft. custom-designed spray booth, we deliver quick turnaround on high-volume work orders.
Extrusion Hub Access
Located in the business park of Vaughan, Ontario, we're within minutes of the largest plastics extrusion hub in the country. With immediate access to major transportation infrastructure, we complete, and deliver jobs quickly.
The UV ToughCoat Difference
Our technology sets us apart from other finishing companies in the fenestration industry. Our state-of-the-art UV ToughCoat system offers a wide selection of colour and finishing options. Here are just a few of the reasons why this technology is so impressive:
- The finish provided is 7x harder than industry standard water-based paints.
- The coatings allow for much lower heat absorption, making our products far more resilient in hot, sunny climates.
- The vacuum application process creates smooth, dust-free coatings - the results are straight, clean lines.
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) or Harmful Air Pollutants (HAPs).
- Near-instantaneous curing results in a significant decrease in processing time.
Traditional Paint Process
For larger, custom, or otherwise irregular jobs we also offer a near-infinite range of colour-options through our traditional paint services. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Vision Coatings:
- 2,000 sq. ft. custom enclosed spray booth - one of the largest in North America.
- High-tech dedicated inflow and outflow ventilation systems ensure a clean and sanitary painting environment.
- Entire stock of water-based paints which are more environmentally friendly than traditional solvent-based paints.
- Experienced team of paint specialists with more than 100 years of collective experience in the fenestration industry.
- Advanced spectrophotometry technology ensures consistent colour accuracy across all hand-painted jobs.
- High-capacity production with an estimated output of 500,000 linear feet per month.
The Vision Group
The Vision Group is a customer-centric, technology driven group of companies focused on the building products industry. Our founder has spent over 40 years in the manufacturing sector and is a recognized leader in the building products industry. Vision’s products include an array of applications including; columns, decking, fencing, railings, patio doors, steel doors, basement windows, custom profiles and transportation.
Vic De Zen is one of Canada’s most prominent entrepreneurs, who serves as chairman of Vision Coatings Limited. Vic arrived in Canada in 1962 with $20 in his pocket and a dream. As a skilled, Swiss-trained tool and die maker, he spoke no English but was eager to start work on his first day here. The Italian job market had dried up and he had to borrow funds from his aunts for plane tickets so that he could start a new life in Canada with his wife, Angelina.
From that first job on his first day installing television antennas, Vic, a natural-born entrepreneur, built a plastic conglomerate with 10,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Now, 48 years later, the energetic entrepreneur controls Vision Group of Companies. A multi-armed, vertically integrated group, Vision reaches deeply into PVC building products, manufacturing, industrial/commercial land development and construction, leasing and property management, transport and hospitality.